Why is the technical specification necessary?
During the development of the construction project, the client is provided with a questionnaire that displays questions and suggestions, allowing to draw up a technical specification for the development of a turnkey project that meets international standards using advanced technologies. The technical specification for the design is attached to the contract for the development of the project and, based on it, an estimate of the cost of the project works is made with the determination of the deadlines for the completion of the project.
We serve all types of project work
- Design of private houses.
- Design of apartment buildings.
- Design of hotels, restaurants, sanatoriums, SPA centers.
- Design of shopping and entertainment centers and office buildings.
- Design of public and sports buildings and structures.
- Design of gas stations, warehouses.
- Technical inspection of buildings and structures.